May 20, 2009

Dani




I know I should not say this but I can't help myself....this is one of my absolute favorite students of all time! I know teachers are supposed to say they do not have favorite's and like everyone just the same....but they are lying through their teeth!
This is Dani, a girl that truly blows me away. I have had the privileged of knowing her since she was in Grade 7 and now she is about to graduate from Grade 12. Everything Dani touches turns to gold. She is an amazing artist, super athlete, extremely smart and to top it all of one of the nicest people I have ever met! I took Dani on an adventure today after school....it was a little crazy but I did manage to get her home safely!
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3383/3560710282_26725e27ab.jpg?v=0

1 comment:

  1. awww that was probably the nicest thing I've ever heard!! wow thank you so much I am totally honored to be your favorite student =) Thanks for being there for me all through my middle and highschool years and really helped me develop my art abilities. You have anyways been a very great teacher and friend, I really am sad it's my last year. Thank you also for taking these pictures I really appreciate it! I look forward to seeing the rest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!