July 7, 2009

Moving to the Lake for the Summer!



 Last week when we went to the lake for the weekend we ended up buying a cabin. We are moving in on Wednesday and I will be shooting exclusively from the Emma Lake area for the month of July and most of August. If you are interested in having some fun photos done in the beautiful north please feel free to email me at swoonphotography@yahoo.ca
Emma, Anglin and Christopher lake locations available.
Family
Couples
Wedding
Children
Mother Daughter
Best Friends
Just for fun!
Whatever the occasion let me know!

1 comment:

  1. hey gorgeous, email me a phone number to reach you! my brother & wife have a cabin up at emma and we are going up one weekend to visit them. I would soo do lake photos with you!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!