August 16, 2009

Melanie

melanie texture

wheat

blueberry

tractor

This is my beautiful sister-in-law Melanie. We met up at the farm for a fun little shoot which was sooo easy to do because of how stunning Melanie is! It was a beautiful late summer evening on on the farm where everything is peaceful,beautiful and warm. I love the shot of Melanie and her pug blue....although it may not be totally perfect and in focus, it captures what a little brat Blue is....he is always on the go and much too busy for a cuddle!
Although I am a city girl and did not grow up on the farm I love it. As you can probably tell from my recent shoots I am obsessed with the beauty of our rural landscape right now. Here in Sask we have such a short summer and the fields really come alive with texture, growth and utter beauty.....I am obsessed with capturing it right now!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!