January 29, 2010

Big Changes


Well I am getting sooo excited for my wedding photography workshop coming up in Orange County California! I have a brand new camera waiting there for me when I arrive and I am soooo excited to start using it! It will be great to get out and shoot in some beautiful California sunshine.
I have been waiting to announce this until it was official and I guess now it is......Swoon Photography is moving to Meadow Lake Saskatchewan. Yep that is right do not adjust your monitor we are moving. My husband's job is taking us there this spring. Well I actually will not be moving until after the school year in June. I will be leaving my Art/Photography teaching job that I have been at for 7 years at the end of the year to join my hubby in Meadow Lake. I am born and raised here in Saskatoon therefore this will be a HUGE change for me and I am really excited and a little nervous.
That said I will be traveling all over Saskatchewan for my wedding season and I am still available to shoot in Saskatoon and surrounding areas until we move.

To new beginnings!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun in Cali and say hi to the OC houswives from me!!!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Google Alerts, because you mentioned Meadow Lake. I had a look at your photos and think you are a great photographer! I hope you enjoy Meadow Lake, and maybe I will contact you to take some photos for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Janna Im excited for you and Kim!
    Best wishes, keep the great pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new camera! Excited to meet you at Jasmine's workshop soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!