January 18, 2010

I am still here!


I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here and still going strong. Life has been incredibly busy for me and things keep changing at a rapid pace. I am looking forward to my favourite season coming up......Wedding Season!!!! I am heading down to California next month for a workshop with an INCREDIBLE wedding photographer so I hope to learn a lot and bring back some great images for you all!
I am almost booked up completly for July and August however I do have some Spring dates available so please contact me sooner rather than later if you are getting hitched this year!
Have a wonderful day!
Image courtesy of we <3 it.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blogger site! so cool! I'll see you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on a ll the bookings!! love this photo-- soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! can't wait to meet you next month! Love your site and your work is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!