February 26, 2010

2010 Wedding Inspirations!!!

OK first and foremost if I were to be getting married I would wear THIS dresss. I do not know the designer although I will assume it is an Australian designer. Jasmine Star shot these at her workshop in OZ recently.




Oh speaking of J-Star yeah that's me right beside her. She has her arm around ME!!!! I went down to Orange County California a couple of weeks ago and did her Amazing workshop. I was literally star struck the entire time!!!!Jasmine and her husband are the ULTIMATE photography duo on the planet!!! Not only did they teach me a lot about photography, they taught me a lot about trying to be the best person you can possibly be!!! SO Inspiring!!!


Ok back to wedding inspirations. All of this inspiration boards are from Style Me Pretty and The Wedding Chicks.....except for the bottom 3 inspiration boars.....THOSE are extra-special!!!!












Courtney from C-Star events in Kelowna, BC actually has the BEST inspiration boards and I am not just saying that because she put me in over 3 of hers for RCMP inspired ideas!!!! Can you find me in them???? I tried to link her site 3 times to this post but I could not get it to work. Google C-Star events and I am sure you will find her as she is AMAZING!!!!

1 comment:

  1. so pretty! I love all of the wedding inspiration! So happy to have met you at the j* workshop!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!