March 25, 2010

Photoshoot Contest!!!!!






I am giving away 1 photoshoot for 1 or 2 deserving people. Simply send me a picture along with a short description of why you deserve an AWESOME personalized photoshoot. I love a good story so be creative and really let me know why you think I should choose you. This contest is open for individual or couple sessions. Feel free to nominate a friend, a mother, a grad or couple that was recently engaged!! I will be posting the stories and pictures on my blog for my readers to vote and based on the votes I will choose a winner on April 23rd! In order to be entered you must send me an email and picture along with your story as well as join the Swoon Photography group on facebook and leave a comment stating that you have entered the giveaway!
Please email photos and stories to swoonphotography@yahoo.ca
Winner will receive a super fun and creative 2 hour session with yours truly!
CD of 25 to 30 full size images
5 small images perfect for facebook!!!

*photoshoots must be done in Saskatoon, Prince Albert or Meadow Lake*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!