May 21, 2010

Swoon Graduate Claire

Swoon Photography Grad Claire 2100

Claire 2010 Grad

Claire 2010 grad

Claire Grad 2010

I always do this. I get too excited and post the first 2 or 3 pictures I edit because I am dying for someone to look at them. Today I went out with Claire, her mother and cousin to shoot her graduate photos. I personally think she look like Anne Hathaway.....beautiful!!!! OMG! We had to fight the wind but we managed to do so while still looking wonderful.....Claire that is. Her grad is tonight and I hope she is having a wonderful time. Claire will actually be second shooting for me for some weddings this summer and I am so excited to work with her. She has a great eye and a talent for photography. I know I always promise to post more pictures......I will so stay tuned please!!!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful photographs! Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful girl - I love the last one especially! Have definitely taken some shots at that location too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!