July 5, 2010

Mariel & Lindsey E-Session

Mariel & Lindsey E-Session

Mariel & Lindsey E-Session

Mariel & Lindsey E-Session

Mariel & Lindsey E-Session

SO I basically want these two to me my new best friends! Lindsey & Mariel are friends of my cousin Brian and they contacted me a little while ago about doing some engagement shots. They are actually heading off to Vegas in November to officially tie the knot and then coming back here to celebrate with a large party!!! How cool is that? I love they way these two are so fun and carefree and think outside the box. They took me around the city and showed me some incredible spots to shoot and for that your guys I am forever grateful! If I was not due to have a baby in September these 2 may have found me in Vegas crashing their wedding because I think a) it would be so much fun and b) the incredible shots that we could do together down there would be amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!