August 17, 2010

Kashe & Carly August 2010

IMG_4847

IMG_4886

IMG_4584


I had the privileged of shooting Carly & Kashe's wedding a couple of weeks ago and I am so in love with these pictures. These 2 should simply be in magazines they are sooo incredibly good looking. They had the most quaint wedding at his parents farm that has been in the family for over 60 years now. Once I edit some of the location I know you will just fall in love with their farm theme like i did. These two live such an impressive life traveling all over the world and I was just so happy to be a part of their day!

On another note I realize my blog is a disaster and I am hoping to fix it soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome stuff Janna! I can really see you channeling your inner J* on that second photo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!